If you want a permanent residency in Canada on the basis of the job offers and appropriate legal certification, Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) can help get it easily. The program allows individuals to work in certain occupations and obtain Canadian permanent residence in any province of Canada, except Quebec.
The immigrants applying under FSTC must fulfill certain criteria and legal requirements getting. If you want to apply for a Canada Immigration Visa, the applicants for Federal Skilled Trades application, you must secure the following merits:
- You must have offer letters from at least two firms in Canada for at least on year
- Certificate of Qualification from a provincial body
- Proof of language proficiency from official organizations
- You must have obtained 2 years of full-time work experience
- It can also be part-time work in the skilled trade in the five years before applying
- You should be able to demonstrate the skills for the particular occupation you are applying
Also check for the following trade classes covered under the program.
Skilled work experience eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Class fall into the following general Skilled Trades categories of the NOC:
- Major Group 72: industrial, electrical and construction trades,
- Major Group 73: maintenance and equipment operation trades,
- Major Group 82: supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
- Major Group 92: processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
- Minor Group 632: chefs and cooks,
- Minor Group 633: butchers and bakers.