Permanent Resident Visa Renewal in Mississauga

The Canadian version of a green card is called a PR card or permanent resident card. All permanent residents are required to have a valid PR Card. If the card expires the holder can apply for permanent resident card renewal. You can apply for renewal if the card is about to expire within 9 months or the card is lost or stolen. You need to renew your PR card if there is any need to update information on the card. At V. Sharma Immigration we have experts who will gladly assist you in the PR card renewal process.

Temporary Resident Visa Renewal in Mississauga

Form IMM 5257 is used by individuals who want to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is the official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to indicate that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). The TRV is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada as a visitor. TRVs may be for single entry or multiple entry. As a general rule, tourists are admitted for a period of six months. Temporary foreign workers and international students are admitted for varying periods of time, as determined on a case-by-case basis. Extensions may be applied for from within Canada. It is important to note that possession of a valid TRV does not necessarily mean that the Officer at the Canadian Port of Entry will admit the visitor into Canada. At the Port of Entry, all visitors must demonstrate that the purpose of their visit to Canada is of a temporary nature. Officers at the Port of Entry will deny admission to all persons who, in their opinion, do not intend to leave Canada at the expiry of their visitor status.

Ask Our Expert for Permanent & Temporary Resident Visa !