You can as foreign national apply for a Caregiver Visa Program with the help of Canada’s Live in Caregiver Program. The applicant must fulfill all the requirements and criteria for the citizenship. The regulations for immigration are set by Human Resources and Skills Development. The applicant would be doing a job of at least 30 hours a week to care of Children, Elderly, and Person with Disabilities.
Caregiver Visa can be easily achieved through our services and expert facility.
Part of the eligibility criteria for a Canadian Live in Caregiver visa is possessing good English and/or French language skills.
Eligibility for an individual applying for Caregiver Visa Program are as follows:
- Written contract with your future employer, signed by you and your employer
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education
- Six months’ training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the past three years. You will need to provide references and/or recommendations from former employers
- Work permit before you enter Canada
- Positive Labour Market Opinion
We provide best service for the individuals applying for Caregiver Visa. Our experts will take care of your legal and essential formalities. We counsel the applicant with best options and application process. The rounds of interactions with our experts will lead you with achieving your Visa in quickest time. Please get in touch with us for more information on the same.